I am horrible at updating this. sorry
so ran the other night with the hubbs 1.5 miles. I hate running outside, the treadmill is so much easier. But its good to have someone to run with and Brett is right - its better to run outside than inside on a treadmill.
Ok so yesterday was a 14 mile ride. I <3 my bike. My coworker and I went up the street to a neighborhood and did a new course ride. It was SO hard because this neighborhood has hills so the whole climbing thing was killing my legs. But as my coworker said after a few more times I'll gain more strength and wont notice the hills.
During the ride i was talking to him about how to improve my time for the next tri. Which according to my daily mile count down is oh 41 days! eeek. So he said i should look into bike ride group on weekends so i'll start that search today. :)
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should definitely find a group! It sure makes it more fun. Good luck!
Post a Comment