Wednesday, April 16, 2008

4-16-2008

Nothing like getting up at 7am for an early morning workout before work.

I'm lucky this week in which I get to walk to work in the mornings since I'm in the office and not at the client SO with that being said I'd figure I'd try getting up and working out rather than at night.

So the alarm was set for 645 but I didnt get up until 7

Down to the gym I went and did a 10 min warm up on the bike. Went 4 miles then after a quick stretch got on the treadmill.
Walked .2 of a mile ran a mile then did a .05 "cooldown" for a total of 1.25 miles on the treadmill.

The worst thing happened - the new hubby and I bought some songs off iTunes and put them on his ipod so while hes still in bed I grab his iPod thinking this is great I'll get to work out and listen to the songs we just bought. WRONG -the foolish thing was dead.
So needless to say my workout was rather boring but I did think about starting to post either my workout song of the day, or what I listed to on my ipod or maybe starting some type of poll in regards to music...

No comments: