I was "bad" today. No Gym for me. Tonight was meet your neighbors at The Vue.
The MOST redic thing happened on the way home. I left work at about 530 or so and take I-4 home. WELL two of the 3 lanes were SHUT DOWN, for like a mile or 2... So yep it took me an hour to get home. I was not happy.
So when I finalllllllly get home I realize it was meet the neighbors night so I went thinking there wouldnt be that many people there. I was so wrong. There were over 100 people there. I met a TON, dont remember anyones names but I had a good time.
So Tomorrow- Tomorrow is Gym day. On a positive note I'm going bike riding on Saturday and the local bike store is having a spring sale so i'm going to check that out on friday. yay!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment